Monday, June 23, 2008

N95

I have never had a hi-tech phone. I have three phones (all Nokia) but none of them have a camera or any such things. For quite some time I have been eyeing a PDA phone because I badly need one to juggle everything I do. Testing an N95 8GB is the next best thing to owning my own PDA phone.



The N95 is a combination of the following:

  • an MP3 player
  • a handy video/multimedia player
  • a PDA (that's Personal Digital Assistant)
  • a cellphone
  • a digital camera
  • a portable web browser
  • a super flash drive with 8gb memory

It's so nice. Bigger than I'm used too but the features more than compensate for it's bulkiness.

Here are some features I wish it had:
  • number screening
  • insert number for SMS messaging

The inbox also has a tendency to re-arrange the order of messages even if I sort and re-sort it by date the order of messages is still weird. And it doesn't have pre-installed games, not even Snake. :( And no pre-installed themes.

But what the heck, I love the phone because it is very useful for many things and it can do multiple tasks at the same time. It fits my multi-tasking lifestyle. :)

1 comment:

Bikran said...

Nice You are happy with n95 so as i
i do have n95 pictures blog have a look on it
click here My n95 Pictures